All of our archived sermon notes available Just for You.
The most recent sermons are located at the top of the page,
and you can view all past sermons by series below.
When Relationships Crumble (15 Words that Can Save a Relationship)
August 13, 2017...
When Relationships Crumble (Moving from Fantasy to Reality)
August 6, 2017...
Luke and Live (When the Son Stood Still)
July 30, 2017...
Luke and Live (Open Eyes That They May See)
July 23, 2017...
Why the Cross? (In Introduction)
August 16, 2017...
Declaration of Independence (How We Lost Our Way)
June 28, 2017...
Declaration of Independence (An "Enlightened" Perspective)
June 21, 2017...
Jim Hager (Dangerous Love - Harmful Self-Love vs. Helpful Selfless Love)
May 31, 2017...
Most Recent Sermon Notes
Most Recent Bible Studies
- 12 Days
- Celebrating Christ the King
- Christian Apologetics (with Paul Vicars)
- Community Matters
- Eternal Reward and Judgements
- Guest Speakers
- Hebrews: From Shadow to Substance
- How to Fight and What to Fight For (with Abraham Wright)
- Knowing God
- Love Never Fails
- Luke and Live
- Minor Prophets
- Revelation Revealed
- Romans: The Integrity of God
- Simeon's Prayer
- Special Sermons
- The Delight of Daniel
- The Difference Christ Makes
- The Kisses of Life
- The Light Has Come
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Tabernacle: Drawing Close to God
- The Two Covenants
- We Are Family
- We Are The Church
- When Relationships Crumble
- White Knuckling (with Abraham Wright)
- Why the Cross?
- Witness for the Defense (with Dr. Matt Miles)
Sermon Notes by Series
- listed alphabetically -