January 28, 2018
Will the Real God Please Stand Up?
- Paul Burleson -
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this, the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- God Defines Love (John 4:7-8).
- He fully defines love!
- Love doesn't fully define Him!
- God demonstrates love (1 John 4:9-10).
- He loves His Only Begotten Son SUPREMELY!
- He loves His enemies GRACIOUSLY!
- He loves His people UNIQUELY!
- God delights in love (1 John 4:7 & 11).
- When we ACCEPT His love, He is delighted!
- When we EXPRESS His love, He is delighted!
- When we SHARE His love together, He is delighted!
You can view the video for this sermon and other past sermons HERE.